This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best x99 cpu . We would recommend using G.Skill RipJaws V Series 128GB (4 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-28800) DDR4 3200 CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Quad Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-128GVK as it is a high-quality product
Best x99 cpu Review :
G.Skill RipJaws V Series 128GB (4 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-28800) DDR4 3200 CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Quad Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-128GVK
- RipJaws V Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen X570 and TRX40 Series; Intel X299, Z390, Z490 and newer.
- 128GB kit containing 4 x 32GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- Brand: G.SKILL, Series: Ripjaws V Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-128GVK
- ECC: No, Dual Channel Kit, Color: Black, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
ASUS WS C422 SAGE/10G LGA2066 ECC DDR4 M.2 U.2 C422 ATX Motherboard for Intel Xeon W-Series Processor
1 used from $1,486.86
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel Xeon W-Series processors
- Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing ideal for supporting 4-Way NVIDIASLI or AMD CrossfireX
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring Crystal Sound 3, DTS Headphone:X and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- AURA Sync RGB lighting via Addressable RGB headers features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with ASMB9 Out-of-band remote management and In-band ASUS Control Center reducing IT operating costs with BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems
ASUS WS C621E Sage Extreme Power Intel Xeon Processor Workstation Motherboard for Two-way XEON CPU performance, with U.2, M.2 connectors, dual Gb LAN, USB 3.1 Type-C & Type-A, 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 used from $895.86
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
WhirlwindFX Atom 60% Gaming Keyboard: Interactive and Customizable Lighting – Immersive, Reactive RGB Experience (Red Linear)
- Double shot ABS keycaps with shine through legends and a white backplate to increase illumination.
- Detachable USB-C braided cable and 3000hz polling rate.
- Optimized, lubricated stabilizers for no-rattle, smooth actuation.
- Built with Gateron mechanical key switches for optimal performance, fast actuation and proven reliability with up to 50 million keystrokes.
- Dynamic RGB lighting effects and constant new integrations for top games makes Atom more than just your average RGB keyboard.
Intel Core i9-10850K Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.2 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 125W
5 used from $379.00
- 10 core/20 threads
- Up to 5.2ghz Unlocked
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Support
MACHINIST LGA 2011 V3 Motherboard, DDR4 Computer Gaming Mainboard,Intel X99 Chipset, SATA3.0 /NVME M.2,Max Memory Up to 64GB, for Intel Xeon E5 2620 V3&V4 E3 2660 V3,E5 2678 V3, E5 2630 V3 Processor
- [ High performance&stability&expansion ] Intel chips bring you high performance; 6 PCB layers show you excellent circuit signal anti-interference; Various slots(6 SATA3.0, one PICE X16, one PICE X1) make high scalability possible.
- [ Faster memory ] 4 memory slots support Four-channel DDR4 ECC memory up to 64 GB, realizing multi-tasking and working latest memory-intensive applications, etc.
- [ Blazing data transmission speed ] Two M.2 slots provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available.
- [ Compatibility ] Supports Intel Xeon E Processors and 7th Gen. Intel Core i / Pentium / Celeron Processors. If you use i7 series processors, please do not use REG ECC at the same time because they are not compatible with each other.
- [ Package and after-sales service ] Our items will be packed carefully with buffer to avoid any damage. Besides, you can always contact us for any problems. 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, we are here to troubleshoot for you!
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
2 used from $389.95
- AMD's fastest 8 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 16 procesing threads. OS Support-Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- Can deliver elite 100-plus FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- Cooler not included, high-performance cooler recommended
- 4.7 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 36 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
WhirlwindFX Element V2 Gaming Keyboard: Interactive and Customizable Lighting – Immersive, Reactive RGB Experience (Red Linear)
- Dynamic RGB lighting effects and constant new integrations for top games makes Element V2 more than just your average RGB keyboard.
- Designed to last, Element V2 boasts a sturdy brushed anodized aluminum frame.
- Gateron mechanical switches are proven reliable up to 50 million keystrokes.
- Element V2 is lightning fast with its 3000hz polling rate.
- Software System Requirements: OS Windows 8 64-bit or newer; Recommended chipset: Intel Z170 or newer (Dual channel systems), Intel X99 or newer (Quad channel systems), CPU with AVX2 support required.
ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II X299 Motherboard LGA2066 (Intel Core X-Series) ATX DDR4 M.2 U.2 Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 with Dual Gigabit LAN and 802.11AC WiFi
- LGA2066 socket Intel Core X-Series processors Triple M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi and 5G LAN, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPU
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and livedash OLED TO give you the option to display system stats or custom graphics
- Pre-mounted IO Shield reduces installation time and increases contact with ports for improved connectivity
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the x99 cpu in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a x99 cpu. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a x99 cpu. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your x99 cpu and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most x99 cpus fall within the price range of $ 559.99 to $ 393.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the G.Skill RipJaws V Series 128GB (4 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-28800) DDR4 3200 CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Quad Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-128GVK.
If you want something medium range, choose WhirlwindFX Atom 60% Gaming Keyboard: Interactive and Customizable Lighting – Immersive, Reactive RGB Experience (Red Linear). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the x99 cpu you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
3. The brand
Buying the x99 cpu from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your x99 cpu to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a x99 cpu from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best x99 cpu?
The best x99 cpu is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is G.Skill RipJaws V Series 128GB (4 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-28800) DDR4 3200 CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Quad Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-128GVK
Are there any good deals on x99 cpu?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best x99 cpu and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest x99 cpu?
Although most of the cheaper x99 cpu do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
Where can I buy the x99 cpu?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best x99 cpu
We hope you liked the x99 cpus that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,