This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best wireless trackball mouse and keyboard . We would recommend using Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse – Adjustable Ergonomic Design (Bluetooth or USB), Graphite & K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best wireless trackball mouse and keyboard review:
Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse – Adjustable Ergonomic Design (Bluetooth or USB), Graphite & K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
- Product 1: Ergonomic sculpted design - unique adjustable hinge allows you to customize the trackball angle from 0 to 20 degrees for a more natural, comfortable hand position, and reduced muscle strain
- Product 1: Cross-computer control- game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 2 computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech flow
- Product 1: Dual connectivity- use with up to 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
- Product 1: Rechargeable battery- up to 70 days of power on a single charge; Nominal value : 380 dpi
- Product 2: Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
[Updated] Fonicer Multimedia 2.4Ghz Wireless Mini Keyboard with Trackball Mouse Scroll Wheel for PC/Mac/Android Tv Box, Remote Controller,X Structure
- [More Than A Remote Control]-Full qwerty keyboard and sensitive trackball combo,have a comprehensive set buttons for PC features,F11-F12,media control section,left and right mouse button etc.Works great from the sofa for browsing internet streaming services,social networking,web browsing,gaming.
- [Easy to Use]-It is 100% plug-n-play,just insert the dongle,and everything works.Ideal for devices such as PC, Mac, Xbox 360,Xbox One,PS3,PS4,Google Android TV Box,HTPC,IPTV etc.
- [Perfect Size]-Appropriate keyboard fits great in both hands,the keys are a lot easier to type.There is a click button on each corner for your index finger like game controller.Designed not only for media centre PC but also for work and play games.
- [X-Structure]-Comfortable and soft feel buttons have nice tactile feedback,not fragile after long type.
- [ON/off power switch]-When you stop using it, keyboard can be powered off to save battery power.
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Sculpted shape supports your hand to let you work all day in comfort
- 2.4 GHz connectivity provides fast transmission and virtually no delays
- 18-Month Battery life delivers lasting use without frequent Battery changes
- Unifying receiver allows simultaneous use with compatible devices
- Compact footprint is perfect for tight work spaces and busy desks
IOGEAR Wireless Smart TV Keyboard, Model:GKB635W
- Stop using a remote or a game controller to search on streaming apps
- Ergonomic, compact wireless keyboard designed for use from the comfort of your couch
- For Smart TVs that support keyboard and mouse functions. Supports Xbox and PlayStation game consoles
- 2. 4GHz offers range up to 35 ft. from your computer. Optical trackball, built-in left/right mouse buttons and scroll wheel
- Plug-N-Play - No driver, software or wireless setup needed. Includes special computer quick keys such as: home, email, search
Perixx Periboard-706 Wireless Trackball Mini Keyboard, Build-in 0.55 Inch Trackball for Pointing Feature, Black, US English Layout (10532)
- TWO-IN-ONE KEYBOARD - Keyboard with a built-in 0.55 inches optical trackball with mouse function and left and right click for fluid screen navigation and selections
- EASY WIRELESS SETUP - Wireless 2.4 GHz technology with plug and play Nano receiver; Built-in storage compartment and on/off power switch
- PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION - Fit with kiosk, 19 inches (ca. 48 cm) rack, Professional and various industrial applications
- CONVENIENT MEDIA KEYS - Built-in 12 multimedia hot keys, handy access to multimedia, easily switching among different working scenarios
- COMPATIBILITY - One free USB port, Windows 7,8, and 10; Package includes: PERIBOARD-706 Plus, USB receiver, and manual
Zienstar-Wireless Keyboard with Trackball,2.4G Mini Keyboard Multi-Media Functional Trackball Air Mouse for Android TV Box Smart TV PC Notebook-Silver
- 【Trackball】The keyboard with special trackball function, you can use it as a mouse.
- 【15 Multi-media Keys】 It has totally 15 multi-media keys, you can Implement most functions by these shortcuts.
- 【Plug and Play】 You just need insert the USB receiver into your device, then can have an instant plug and play.
- 【Mini Size】 This keyboard has a mini size, you can easily take it anywhere.
- 【Wide Compatiblity】The keyboard can be used on most systems like Windows 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Android and Mac .
Adesso WKB-3150UB - Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard with Built-in Removable Trackball and Scroll Wheel, Split Key, Long Battery Life, Small and Portable -Compatible for Laptop/Desktop/PC/Windows XP/7/8/10
- Wireless Technology - Works up to 30 feet of wireless distance. Operates on 12 different channels, each with 65,536 different IDs.
- Ergonomic Contour Design - Minimizes forearm muscles from twisting and pains from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Split Key Design - Encourages natural position of hands, wrists and forearms for maximum comfort.
- Integrated Palm Rest - Keeps your wrists in the most comfortable position.
- Membrane Switch - 5 Million keystroke lifecycle for a quiet and fast typing experience.
Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse with Scroll Ring (K72337US)
8 used from $23.22
- Optical tracking technology provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen Quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency; The blue 40mm ball has been specially designed with an absolute spherical, hard surface for precise tracking and control
- Unique scroll Ring let you move up and down web pages or documents with ease; ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Detachable Wrist rest softly cushions and cradles the hand and wrist in an ergonomic position for pain-free productivity during extended periods of activity on the computer
- Free downloadable KensingtonWorks software provides a personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 2 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor and scrolling speeds
- ChromeOS user can get HID functions for a trackball but will not be able to customize their device through KensingtonWorks.
Amazon Basics Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless PC Mouse with Fast Scrolling
- Full-size wireless mouse with fast-scrolling, clickable wheel and forward/back thumb buttons for fast, easy navigating through large documents and web pages
- Ergonomically designed for right-handed users; smooth, gently curved profile fits perfectly in the palm of the hand for enhanced comfort
- 2.4 GHz (non-bluetooth) wireless connection; uses a small USB receiver that can stay plugged into your computer without obstructing other ports
- Optical sensor (1600 DPI resolution) works on most surfaces; uses 2 AA batteries (included); battery LED light and on/off switch for extended battery life
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
Important notes when buying wireless trackball mouse and keyboard
There are some things you should consider when buying a wireless trackball mouse and keyboard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a wireless trackball mouse and keyboard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your wireless trackball mouse and keyboard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most wireless trackball mouse and keyboards fall within the price range of $ 125.95 to $ 70.58. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse – Adjustable Ergonomic Design (Bluetooth or USB), Graphite & K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard.
If you want something medium range, choose IOGEAR Wireless Smart TV Keyboard, Model:GKB635W. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Adesso WKB-3150UB – Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard with Built-in Removable Trackball and Scroll Wheel, Split Key, Long Battery Life, Small and Portable -Compatible for Laptop/Desktop/PC/Windows XP/7/8/10
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the wireless trackball mouse and keyboard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Adesso WKB-3150UB – Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard with Built-in Removable Trackball and Scroll Wheel, Split Key, Long Battery Life, Small and Portable -Compatible for Laptop/Desktop/PC/Windows XP/7/8/10
3. The brand
Buying the wireless trackball mouse and keyboard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your wireless trackball mouse and keyboard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a wireless trackball mouse and keyboard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best wireless trackball mouse and keyboard?
The best wireless trackball mouse and keyboard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse – Adjustable Ergonomic Design (Bluetooth or USB), Graphite & K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
Are there any good deals on wireless trackball mouse and keyboard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best wireless trackball mouse and keyboard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest wireless trackball mouse and keyboard?
Although most of the cheaper wireless trackball mouse and keyboard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Adesso WKB-3150UB – Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard with Built-in Removable Trackball and Scroll Wheel, Split Key, Long Battery Life, Small and Portable -Compatible for Laptop/Desktop/PC/Windows XP/7/8/10
Where can I buy the wireless trackball mouse and keyboard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best wireless trackball mouse and keyboard
We hope you liked the wireless trackball mouse and keyboards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,