In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen blu ray writer . We would recommend using LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter as it is our top pick for you
Best blu ray writer Review :
LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
1 used from $58.18
- Drive type Internal 16X Blu-ray Disc Rewriter, M-DISC Support. Access time : BD-ROM is 180 ms typ
- Interface: SATA (SATA 1.1a), Buffer Memory: 4 MB
- Operating System - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Blu-Ray Disc, DVD and CD Family Read/Write Compatible, Write and Read Quad, Triple, Double Layer BD-R Discs
- Sustained Rate: BD-ROM: 575.44 Mb/s (16x) max, DVD-ROM: 22.16 Mb/s (16x) max, CD-ROM: 7,200 Kb/s (48x) max
LG Electronics 6X Blu Ray Writer 8X DVD Writer +/- RW USB 2.0 Super Multi Ultra Slim Portable with M-DISC Support (Black) WP50NB40
6 used from $73.86
- Drive Type: External Slim Portable Blu-ray Writer
- Interface: USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s)
- Buffer Memory: 4 MB
- Write: CD-R: 24X, CD-RW: 16X, DVDR SL/DL: 8X, DVDRW: 8X/6X, DVD-RAM: 5X, BD-R SL/DL: 6X, BD-RE SL/DL/TL: 2X
- Read: CD-R/RW/ROM: 24X, DVD-ROM: 8X, BD-ROM SL/DL: 6X.Sustained transfer rate BD-ROM 26.97 MB/s
Archgon Premium Aluminum External USB 3.0 UHD 4K Blu-Ray Writer Super Drive for PC and Mac
- Premium external UHD 4K Blu-Ray Writer Super-Muti drive.
- Support M-DISC BD-R. CNC aluminum body.
- The UHD blu-ray drive can read UHD, read and write regular Blu-Ray, DVD, and CD with proper software. For regular blu-ray, DVD and CD, you can use whatever applicable software that come with your computer, or search for the proper software to install on your computer.For playback UHD blu-ray, we recommend using “CyberLink PowerDVD”. It is a 3rd party software that require additional purchase, and it is the only one that we found is reliable.
- Please make sure your equipment meet the CyberLink PowerDVD requirement by going through a test by search " Ultra HD Blu-ray Advisor " before purchase. Please note that Cyberlink PowerDVD currently has only PC version. For MAC users there is no suitable UHD blu-ray software yet to the best of our knowledge. So on Mac computer you can only play and write regular blu-ray, DVD, and CD but not the UHD.
- Do not use illegal downgrade firmware or playback software. It may damage the functionality of the UHD drive.
Pioneer BDR-212V Blu-ray SATA 16x Internal Blue-Ray Writer DVD CD Burner BD Drive with enhanced DVD burning feature
- [Better Burning Quality] Enhanced DVD±R burning capability - With Vinpower’s support, Pioneer improved the drive’s DVD±R burning performance by providing consistent and reliable burning of any file type for the duration of the duplication process.
- [No Donut Ring] Prevents uneven concentric ring patterns causing “Donut Rings” on the recording layer
- [Highly accurate and reliable Blu-ray, DVD, and CD recording] Supports full range of standard Blu-ray, DVD, and CD formats including; 25GB BD-R, 50GB BD-R DL, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD-RAM, CD-RW and CD-R.
- [Drives Last Longer] Made with better parts - using true Japanese design and parts for a stronger and more reliable drive
- [Stable burning throughout] Provides consistent and reliable burning of any file type for the duration of the duplication progress to ensure the recorded media has far greater reliability of playback or that the discs will successfully copy to begin with.
ASUS Powerful Blu-ray Drive with 16x Writing Speed and USB 3.0 for Both Mac/PC Optical Drive BW-16D1X-U
1 used from $108.55
- Super-fast 16X Blu-ray writing speed with BDXL support that supports data storage up to 128 GB
- Cloud backup solution for Android devices. Supported operating system is windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, windows xp and mac os x 10. 6 or higher
- MacOS and Windows Compatiblity via USB 3. 0 (USB 3. 1 Gen1) connection. Temperature Operating : 5 ℃ to 40 ℃
- Diamond-shaped design for luxury look and clean aesthetics
- Cyber Link Power2Go 8 disc-burning process with optional encryption functionality for extra private files protection
BUFFALO MediaStation 6X Portable BDXL Blu-Ray Writer with M-DISC Support (BRXL-PT6U2VB),Black
2 used from $83.49
- USB bus powered
- Ultra-slim and compact
- For Blu-ray, DVD, and CD
- 6X Blu-ray read/write speeds
- M-DISC support for durable recordings lasting 1000 years
LG 6X WP50NB40 Ultra Slim Portable Blu-ray Writer Bundle with 1 Pack M-DISC BD - Supports M-DISC and BDXL Discs, Mac OS X Compatible (Black, Retail)
- Bundle of LG external burner and a 1 pack of Blu-ray M-DISC BD
- M-disc uses a non-volatile rock-like data layer, which is more durable than reflective organic dye-based layers found in conventional discs. Writing onto M-DISCS using an M-DISC supported drive allows permanent data storage lasting up to 1000 years.
- Operating requirements: Mac OS X (10. 7. 5 or higher), Windows XP (SP 3 or higher), Vista, 7, 8/8. 1. Cpu and RAM requirements: Pentium IV (2. 4GHz or higher), 1GB RAM or larger
- Maximum burn speeds of 6x for BD-R, 8x for DVD-R/+R and 24x for CD-R, maximum read speeds of 6x for BD-R, 8x for DVD-R/+R and 24x for CD-R. Maximum BD Dual layer (DL) burn speed at 6x and read speed at 6x. Maximum DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 6x and read speed at 8x
- Buffer size of 4MB with buffer under-run prevention function embedded
BUFFALO MediaStation 16x Desktop BDXL Blu-Ray Writer (BRXL-16U3)
2 used from $126.22
- USB 3.0 connection
- TAA compliant, Made in Japan
- Reads and writes Blu-Ray, DVD, & CD
- Blu-Ray: 6x read / 6x write
- DVD: 16x read / 16x write
LG Electronics 14x SATA Blu-ray Internal Rewriter without Software, Black (WH14NS40)
- Drive Type: Super-Multi Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
- BD-R SL/DL: 14X/12XDVD-R SL/DL: 16X/8XDVD+R SL/DL: 16X/8X
- CD-RW: 24X
- Buffer Memory: 4MB
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
How to choose the best blu ray writer
There are some things you should consider when buying a blu ray writer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a blu ray writer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your blu ray writer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most blu ray writers fall within the price range of $ 64.99 to $ 110. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter.
If you want something medium range, choose Pioneer BDR-212V Blu-ray SATA 16x Internal Blue-Ray Writer DVD CD Burner BD Drive with enhanced DVD burning feature. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the LG 6X WP50NB40 Ultra Slim Portable Blu-ray Writer Bundle with 1 Pack M-DISC BD – Supports M-DISC and BDXL Discs, Mac OS X Compatible (Black, Retail)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the blu ray writer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is LG 6X WP50NB40 Ultra Slim Portable Blu-ray Writer Bundle with 1 Pack M-DISC BD – Supports M-DISC and BDXL Discs, Mac OS X Compatible (Black, Retail)
3. The brand
Buying the blu ray writer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your blu ray writer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a blu ray writer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best blu ray writer?
The best blu ray writer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
Are there any good deals on blu ray writer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best blu ray writer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest blu ray writer?
Although most of the cheaper blu ray writer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on LG 6X WP50NB40 Ultra Slim Portable Blu-ray Writer Bundle with 1 Pack M-DISC BD – Supports M-DISC and BDXL Discs, Mac OS X Compatible (Black, Retail)
Where can I buy the blu ray writer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best blu ray writer
We hope you liked the blu ray writers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,