In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen film for a polaroid camera . We would recommend using Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film 2 Pack = 20 Sheets (White) for Fujifilm Mini 8 & Mini 9 Cameras, Model:4332059078 as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best film for a polaroid camera review:
Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film 2 Pack = 20 Sheets (White) for Fujifilm Mini 8 & Mini 9 Cameras, Model:4332059078
- 20 SHEETS INSTANT FILM Compatible with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera & The full line of the Fujifilm Instax Cameras Mini 8, Mini 90, Mini 70, Mini 50S, Mini 25, Mini HELLO KITTY, and the Polaroid PIC 300 Instant Film Cameras
- Quality this Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 instant films are high-speed is 800 - with superb grain quality, Instax Mini film ensure vibrant color and natural skin tones.
- Its your moment This films are credit-card size - 5. 4 x 8. 6 cm (film Size) - The unique credit-card sized film is easy to carry in your purse or wallet and has that classic White frame that you can leave blank or personalize with fun messages.
- Develops instantly capture your moments and enjoy the picture right away. All you do is, press the shutter, capture the moment, and watch the photo slide out and the image develop in front of your eyes!
Polaroid Instant Color I-Type Film - 40x Film Pack (40 Photos) (6010)
- Updated Classic- The classic Polaroid film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-Type cameras with 40 classic iconic white framed photos.
- New Classic- I-Type film uses Polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrast. I-Type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- Light it up- Polaroid instant film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- Develop- Photos will appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- Create- Every photo you create is rich, textured, and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce, just like you.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheets×5 Pack(Total 50 Shoots)
- Designed for use with Fujifilm Instax Mini Series cameras
- Picture size: 62mm x 46mm
- Film size: 86mm x 54mm
- Excellent sharpness
- 10 pictures per pack
Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 - Instant Film Camera - Blush Gold
- 1:1 square format. Use Instax square style film
- Auto exposure control the high performance flash automatically calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts shutter speed
- Includes 3 color filters, orange, purple and green, that can be fitted over the flash to add color to your photo
- 2 Cr2 batteries. Focusing Motor driven 3 range switching (0.3 meter 0.5 meter/1 feet 1.6 feet, 0.5 meter 2 meter/1.6 feet 6.6 feet, 2 meter/6.6 feet and beyond),Macro Mode (0.3 meter 0.5 meter/1 feet 1.6 feet) Normal Mode (0.5 meter 2 meter/1.6 feet 6.6 feet) Landscape Mode (2 meter/6.6 feet and beyond). Flash in Macro mode: Built in, automatic electronic flash In a mode other than macro mode: Flash on (unless you use “Flash off Mode”) Charging time: 0.2 sec 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 meter 2.7 meter/1 feet 8.9 feet
- Self Timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, can be stopped mid run
Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Film Camera (Brown)
- Automatically detects the brightness of the surrounding and adjusts the amount of flash and shutter speed to optimize photo quality; Lens: F=60 millimeter, F=12.7
- Double exposure mode 2 images are produced on 1 film sheet by pressing the shutter twice, automatic film feeding out
- Bulb mode the shutter remains open while the shutter button is depressed (10 seconds maximum) and a light trail can be photographed
- Macro mode short distance photography as close as 30 - 60 centimeter; Film size: 86 millimeter x 54 millimeter; Picture size: 62 millimeter x 46 millimeter
- Kids mode suitable for photographing kids, pets and other fast moving subjects due to a fast shutter speed
Polaroid Go Color Film - Double Pack (16 Photos) (6014)
8 used from $16.36
- POLAROID GO FILM DOUBLE PACK: Each double pack includes 16 color instant photos framed in glossy white and ready to take on the world. For use exclusively with the Polaroid Go camera.
- NEW FILM FORMAT: The Polaroid Go only uses Polaroid Go format films. The same Polaroid you know and love, only smaller.
- STORE CHILLED, SHOOT WARM: Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it.
- SHOOT WITH LIGHT: The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos.
- DEVELOP IN THE DARK: All photos appear blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down for 6 minutes as they develop.
Polaroid Originals 9002 OneStep 2 Instant Film Camera, Graphite, Black
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motors for shutter and focus control
- Lens: fixed focus lens
- Focal length: 95 mm - 102 mm
(Old Model) Polaroid OneStep+ White (9015) Bluetooth Connected Instant Film Camera
1 used from $99.46
- Original Polaroid Format - easy to use - 60-day battery life - powerful flash - self-timer mode
- Bluetooth-connected app: full manual control - double exposure - light painting - noise trigger - and more!
- Standard & portrait lenses: you can switch between two different lenses. One for portraits so you can take a photo from 1ft to 3ft. The second is the standard lens: photos from 3ft to infinity.
- Available for iOS and Android
- Compatible with I-type and 600 film.Tripod Mounting Thread:1/4 inch-20 Female
Polaroid Now: The History and Future of Polaroid Photography
8 used from $23.18
|Number Of Pages||320|
Important notes when buying film for a polaroid camera
There are some things you should consider when buying a film for a polaroid camera. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a film for a polaroid camera. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your film for a polaroid camera and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most film for a polaroid cameras fall within the price range of $ 17.08 to $ 230.92. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film 2 Pack = 20 Sheets (White) for Fujifilm Mini 8 & Mini 9 Cameras, Model:4332059078.
If you want something medium range, choose Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 – Instant Film Camera – Blush Gold. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Polaroid Originals 9002 OneStep 2 Instant Film Camera, Graphite, Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the film for a polaroid camera you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Polaroid Originals 9002 OneStep 2 Instant Film Camera, Graphite, Black
3. The brand
Buying the film for a polaroid camera from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your film for a polaroid camera to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a film for a polaroid camera from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best film for a polaroid camera?
The best film for a polaroid camera is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film 2 Pack = 20 Sheets (White) for Fujifilm Mini 8 & Mini 9 Cameras, Model:4332059078
Are there any good deals on film for a polaroid camera?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best film for a polaroid camera and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest film for a polaroid camera?
Although most of the cheaper film for a polaroid camera do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Polaroid Originals 9002 OneStep 2 Instant Film Camera, Graphite, Black
Where can I buy the film for a polaroid camera?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best film for a polaroid camera
We hope you liked the film for a polaroid cameras that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,