In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen cuisinart rice cooker . We would recommend using Cuisinart CRC-400 4 Cup Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Exterior as it is available at reasonable price
Best cuisinart rice cooker Review :
Cuisinart CRC-400 4 Cup Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Exterior
- Cuisinart rice cooker steams rice, meats and vegetables
- Square modern shape finished in brushed stainless steel
- Includes: Stainless-steel steaming basket, Non-stick, coated anodized aluminum cooking bowl, glass lid, paddle and measuring cup
- Automatically switches to warm when cooking is done
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel - Silver & CRC-400 Rice Cooker, 4-Cup, Silver
- Product 1: Fry basket holds up to 3/4 pound. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Product 1: Fry basket holds up to 3/4 pound
- Product 1: Maximum oil capacity 1.1 liter, Fast heat-up and frying
- Product 1: Nonstick die-cast bowl with attached heating element for superior heating, 1000 Watts
- Product 2: Cuisinart rice cooker steams rice, meats and vegetables
Cuisinart 4 Cup Rice Cooker
- Makes up to seven cups of cooked rice
- Warm and cook indicator lights
- Automatically switches to "keep warm" setting after cooking is complete
- Features an aluminum steaming pot and tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated handle
- Chrome-plated handles stay cool for your safety
IMUSA USA GAU-00011 Electric Nonstick Rice Cooker 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked), White
- Capacity: 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked)
- Automatic Cook/Warm Switch
- Tempered Glass Lid with Air Vent
- Removable Nonstick Cooking Pot
- Cooking and Warm Indicator Lights
BLACK+DECKER Rice Cooker, 6-cup, White
- 6-Cup Capacity - Prepare anywhere from 1 to 6 cups of cooked rice, great for small or large meals, and for leftovers. ETL Listed
- Automatic Keep Warm - The rice stays ready for serving! The rice cooker automatically switches to the “keep warm” function after cooking is complete.
- Nonstick Rice Pot - The nonstick rice pot is completely removable for easy dishwasher cleanup. Dimensions are 10 x 9.0 x 5.5 inches
- Food Steaming Basket - The included food steaming basket lets you make healthy meals with vegetables, fish, and more. Measuring Cup and Spoon Included - The measuring cup makes it easy to cook the perfect amount of rice, and the plastic serving spoon prevents accidental scratches to the nonstick rice pot. Note: use only the rice cup to measure rice, never a true cup.
- Volts: 120V. Wattage: 300W
Aroma Housewares 8-Cup (cooked)/ 2 Quart Digital Cool-Touch Rice Cooker & Food Steamer
3 used from $22.20
- Multi-Functional Use – Whether you're in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a delectable cake, you can accomplish it all with your rice cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- User-Friendly Programming – Easy-to-use with 4 preset digital functions and automatic Keep Warm mode when the cooking is finished.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in Steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, soup, or any other meal simultaneously cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality.
- 15-Hour Delay Timer – The programmable delay timer is great for families on the go, delivering delicious meals ready when they're needed, up to 15 hours in advance.
- Compact Capacity – 8-cup capacity yielding 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice. Its compact capacity is perfect for preparing small individual meals or delicious side dishes.
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology. Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter,Dimensions (W x D x H) 10-1/8 x 14 x 8-1/2 inches. The electrical rating is 120 volts / 610 watts
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Built in retractable power cord
Zojirushi NHS-06 3-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
2 used from $40.49
- Easy-to-use single switch control
- See-through glass lid with stay cool knob
- Stay cool handles for easy transport
- Durable nonstick inner cooking pan
- Every Zojirushi rice cooker comes with a plastic measuring cup. This cup has a capacity of 6-ounces, or about 3/4 of a U.S. measuring cup. The capacity of the rice cooker is counted in these 6-ounce cups of uncooked short grain white rice. One 6-ounce cup of raw rice makes about 2 to 3, 6-ounce cups of cooked rice
COMFEE' Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Stewpot, Saute All in One (12 Digital Cooking Programs) Multi Cooker (5.2Qt ) Large Capacity, 24 Hours Preset & Instant Keep Warm
3 used from $34.44
- Multifunctional Use -12 digital cooking programs that could suit different eating habits, including rice, pasta, soup, stew, saute, steamed veggies and a DIY function to create as many possibilities as you want like cake, yogurt.
- 5.2Qt / 20 Cup Ultra Capacity - 20 cup cooked (5.2 Qt) capacity yielding anywhere from 10 to 20 cups of cooked aromatic rice, 3-6 pounds meat or a whole chicken. Designed for families, parities, or any other outdoor activities.
- User Friendly - The MultiUse Programmable rice cooker is user friendly with digital panel & LED display, automatically switches to keep warm for 12 hours and 24 hour delay timer is designed for flexible meal planning.
- High Safety - COMFEE' multi cooker is a good idea to make rice, stew, soup or chili and other food instead of cooking on the stove or any electric pressure cooker. Cool touch handle ensures your safety when you open the cooker.
- Easy to clean - Stainless steel external housing is easy to clean. With the non-stick coating, the cleaning of the inner pot is like a breeze. The inner pot and all of the accoutrements that comes with the cooker can be washed in the dishwasher.
How to choose the best cuisinart rice cooker
There are some things you should consider when buying a cuisinart rice cooker. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a cuisinart rice cooker. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your cuisinart rice cooker and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most cuisinart rice cookers fall within the price range of $ 59.95 to $ 150.31. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Cuisinart CRC-400 4 Cup Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Exterior.
If you want something medium range, choose IMUSA USA GAU-00011 Electric Nonstick Rice Cooker 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked), White. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the cuisinart rice cooker you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
3. The brand
Buying the cuisinart rice cooker from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your cuisinart rice cooker to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a cuisinart rice cooker from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best cuisinart rice cooker?
The best cuisinart rice cooker is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Cuisinart CRC-400 4 Cup Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Exterior
Are there any good deals on cuisinart rice cooker?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best cuisinart rice cooker and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest cuisinart rice cooker?
Although most of the cheaper cuisinart rice cooker do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
Where can I buy the cuisinart rice cooker?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best cuisinart rice cooker
We hope you liked the cuisinart rice cookers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,