This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best bow cases . We would recommend using Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case, Portable Bow Storage, Black as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best bow cases review:
Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case, Portable Bow Storage, Black
1 used from $59.97
- TRUSTED HARD SHELL PROTECTION PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.: The Safe Shot Bow Case features rugged plastic shell construction with internal lid and base column supports for crush resistance and impact defense.
- CONVOLUTED FOAM BED: Equipped with a thick layer of convoluted foam to protect your compound bow and sight. Hook and loop tie-down straps keep it securely in place.
- ARROW STORAGE RACK INCLUDED: The case features a (12) arrow rubber racking system that securely fixes shafts in place under the lid for easy-access storage (installation required).
- LOCKABLE & TRANSPORTABLE: This case has (4) latches and (4) lock holes for secure storage and transportation. The ergonomic integrated handle allows you to easily carry your compound bow wherever your adventures take you.
- FIT & SPECIFICATIONS: Fits (1) compound bow. Internal dimensions - 47.5" L x 19.25" W x 5" D. / External dimensions - 48.75" L x 20.5" W x 7" H
Black Pelican 1745 Air Bow case with Custom Interior & 2 TSA Locking latches.
- - Black Pelican 1745 Air Bow case with wheels.
- - Inside dimensions of case - 44" × 16.8" × 7.9"
- - 6 press and pull latches with 2 TSA approved locking latches for security
- - Added divider provides protection for your bow and features a large storage pocket on the top
- - Includes: 2 foam arrow holders, 2 small foam bumpers, 2 large foam bumpers, 2 arrow tube straps, 2 small accessory pouches, 6 bungee cords, 1 padded divider
Plano All Weather Series Bow Case, Green, Small
- PLANO BOW CASES | Protecting your passion since 1952
- DIMENSIONS | Inside Dimensions: 46.5"L x 16"W x 6.75"H Outside Dimensions: 48"L x 20.75"W x 7.5"H
- FEATURES | The Plano All Weather Bow Case has been designed to provide the ultimate protection for compound bows. Its thick, rugged construction, patented crush-proof Pillar Lock system and weather-resistant seal keep bows and equipment protected.
- Its ergonomic handle, high-density foam interior and integrated arrow storage keep items secure for safe transportation, including air travel.
- MADE IN THE USA
Pelican 1745 AIR CASE, Bow, Black
- 1745 AIR CASE, BOW, BLACK
Case Club Waterproof Parallel Limb Compound Bow Pre-Cut Case with Silica Gel to Help Prevent Rust
- See "Interior Foam Dimensions" Diagram to see if your bow will fit. Also holds12 arrows. (Does not fit quivers, sights, or optics (i.e. HHA Tetra, HHA Optimizer, ect))
- Please CROSS-CHECK the "Interior Foam Dimensions" diagram against your bow to make sure it fits (VERY important because many bows models do not fit!)
- Case is heavy duty, waterproof, wheeled, shippable, air-tight, and padlockable
- Hydro absorbent silica gel canister included to help prevent rust, and a waterproof accessory box for your small items
- Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage. Case does not come with bow or arrows depicted in images.
Plano Parallel Limb Hard Bow Case , Black, 41
- PLANO BOW CASES: Protecting your passion since 1952
- DIMENSIONS: Inside Dimensions: 41 inches L x 17 inches W x 7 inches H Outside Dimensions: 43 inches L x 19 inches W x 7 inches H
- FEATURES: Parallel Limb hard bow case. No two hunters are exactly alike and neither are their bows. Plano's new 1144 Parallel Limb Bow Case is fully customizable, allowing archers to securely transfer and protect their bow no matter the make, model
- Pluck foam for pillar placement, Adjustable PillarLock system, Black with yellow accent and handle
- MADE IN THE USA
Plano SE Pro 44 Bow Case - Black with Arrow Case SE Pro 44 Bow Case - Black with Arrow Case, 44"
1 used from $64.11
- PLANO BOW CASES | Protecting your passion since 1952
- DIMENSIONS | Inside Dimensions: 43.09"L x 15.3"W x 8"H. Bow Type: Compound
- FEATURES | Plano Compact Bow Cases are designed to safely store and transport smaller sized bows. Lighter and smaller than traditional hard bow cases, each features tie-down straps, arrow holders, dense foam padding and Plano's patented crush-proof Pillar Lock system.
- This SE Pro 44 Bow case comes equipped with a Bow Max arrow case valued at $30.
- MADE IN THE USA
Flambeau Outdoors 6463BW Safe Shot Double Wall Bow Case, Portable Bow Storage
- HEAVY-DUTY DOUBLE WALL PROTECTION PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.: The case features blow molded construction that safeguards your bow with two HDPE walls encasing an internal air pocket for ultimate shock and impact defense.
- TWO-LEVEL STRAPLESS STORAGE DESIGN: Featuring a unique two-level, strapless shelving system, bows independently rest in a fixed position on a removable foam tray while arrows and a quiver are stored in a separate, protected compartment underneath.
- INDEPENDENT ARROW AND QUIVER STORAGE: The case has a customizable arrow storage chamber for up to (10) arrows with foam for protecting attached broadheads. Additional storage space for quiver.
- LOCKABLE AND AIR TRAVEL SAFE: The Safe Shot Double Wall Bow Case is lockable and meets TSA and airline requirements for air travel with your bow.
- FIT & SPECIFICATIONS: Fits most bows up to 39" cam to cam and 13" limb pocket to draw string dimensions (with stabilizer removed). Internal dimensions: 40.625" L x 14.4375" W x 6" D / External dimensions - 43.25" L x 18.25" W x 7.25" H.
SKB iSeries Ravin R26 and R29 Heavy Duty Watertight Ultra Strength Military Grade Crossbow Case with Comfort Grip Handle, Black
- CROSSBOW CASE: iSeries Crossbow Case designed specifically to fit crossbow models Ravin R26, R29, and R29X
- FEATURES FOAM INTERIOR: Interior molded with high-density foam to protect crossbow and accessories; Interior dimensions (L x W x D): 30 x 19.50 x 12 inches
- RUGGED DESIGN: Hard-shell crossbow case constructed of high-strength polypropylene resin with a gasket, water, and dust-tight design; Made in the U.S.A.; Exterior dimensions (L x W x D): 32.42 x 22.04 x 12.87 inches
- RESISTANT TO CORROSION: Military-grade case is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage
- SECURE CLOSURE: Crossbow case includes a snap-down rubber cushion group handle and ambient pressure equalization valve; Includes a patented trigger release latch system for secure closure; Case has padlock holes with stainless steel padlock protector clips
Important notes when buying bow cases
There are some things you should consider when buying a bow cases. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a bow cases. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your bow cases and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most bow casess fall within the price range of $ 65.99 to $ 66.17. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case, Portable Bow Storage, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Pelican 1745 AIR CASE, Bow, Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Plano SE Pro 44 Bow Case – Black with Arrow Case SE Pro 44 Bow Case – Black with Arrow Case, 44″
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the bow cases you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Plano SE Pro 44 Bow Case – Black with Arrow Case SE Pro 44 Bow Case – Black with Arrow Case, 44″
3. The brand
Buying the bow cases from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your bow cases to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a bow cases from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best bow cases?
The best bow cases is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Flambeau Outdoors 6461SC Safe Shot Bow Case, Portable Bow Storage, Black
Are there any good deals on bow cases?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best bow cases and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest bow cases?
Although most of the cheaper bow cases do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Plano SE Pro 44 Bow Case – Black with Arrow Case SE Pro 44 Bow Case – Black with Arrow Case, 44″
Where can I buy the bow cases?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best bow cases
We hope you liked the bow casess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,