This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best woodstove blower fans . We would recommend using Heat Powered Stove Fan with Magnetic Thermometer 4 Blade Aluminium Silent Eco-friendly for Wood Log Burner Stoves as it is our top pick for you
Best woodstove blower fans Review :
Heat Powered Stove Fan with Magnetic Thermometer 4 Blade Aluminium Silent Eco-friendly for Wood Log Burner Stoves
- Heat powered: Heat powered stove fans generate power by converting the heat from stove into electricity, electricity generating units convert the heat energy into kinetic energy to drive the motor, then the blades spin.No batteries or electricity required, eco-friendly.
- 4-blade, large air volume: Upgrade 4 blades, diffuse warm air throughout the whole room. Just place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe. Need to place stove fan at least 4" away from stovepipe. It will work when the stove surface hot.
- 50°C(122°F)-340°C（644°F) working temperature: The fan spins when the temperature is reached 50°C(122°F).The hotter the base of the fan gets, the faster the fan turns, and the more air the fan circulates into the room. It will slow down and stop as the stove cools. Also come with a magnetic thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Anodized aluminum material: The whole fan is made from anodized aluminum, which will not rust or corrode when the fan is getting hot.
- Quiet, no noise: The only moving part is the blade assembly, quiet and no noise generate. You will not even know this fan is there, but you will feel the warmth. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood / Log Burner/Fireplace increases 80% more warm air than 2 blade fan
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
Replacement Wood Stove Blower, S31105 Blower Fan for GHP Group, Monessen/Majestic (MHSC Brands), Majestic Dutchwest Windsor, CFM US Century Plate Steel Freestanding Wood Stove Fireplace
- COMPLETE KIT - Includes wood stove blower fan, 3-prong power cord(6' Cord Length), 4 mounting hardware screws, 1 heat gasket, 1 rheostat variable speed control
- UNIVERSAL FIT - This blower fan for most wood stove fireplaces, the models including (not completed): MHSC Windsor Series plate stoves: WR1000L02, WR1500L02, WR2000L02, WR247001, WR244, WR270007, WR300007. CFM: S244E, FW247001, S274E, FW27007, FW300007, CJW1000L02, CJW2000L02. GHP: HWS-224172MH-B, HWS-224172MH-BCA, HWS-227202, HWS-230292, LWS-127201-B, LWS-127201-BCA, LWS-130291-B, LWS-130291-BCA, LWS-127021-B. GHP Group Vent Free Stoves: VFS-PH20DT, VFS-PH30DT, VFS2-PH20DT, VFS2-PH30DT, VFS2-L2
- SPECIFICATIONS - Overall Blower Length with guard: 9.5 in. Height: 5.25 in. Depth 3.75 in. Blower size is 9 in long and 5.25 in tall. There are 4 holes to mount. They are 8 in apart left to right, and 4.75 in apart top to bottom. Manual variable speed switch. 110V to 120V with 6' cord. 2800 RPMS.
- HEATS THE SPACE QUICKLY - Improve whole room heating with this blower, it will reduce the time required to heat up the room. And the heat is much more uniformly throughout the room, rather than being overly-concentrated just around the fireplace. Replace your old stove blower, warming your home, warming your heart.
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE - Variable heat control offers the most customizable settings, you can fine tune the speed and blower noise level where you want it.
Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan for Regency, Osburn, Regency Fireplace 910-157/P, Blower Motor Fan for Hampton HI300, Osburn FD006-1600, Rotom R7-RB167 Wood Stove Insert.
- ✔【Fits Brand】: Great 910-157/P replacement fireplace blower for Regency, Osburn, Nordica, Valley Comfort, Pacific, Rotom. ★ Cross Reference Numbers: R7-RB167, 910-157/P. ★ Fireplace Blower Replacement for Regency Warmhearth Z2510L. Regency Waterford E61, T25. Nordica Diamond, Osburn FD006-1600, Pacific Energy-Esteem 5053-947, 846-515, Valley Comfort, Fasco 7002-1990
- ✔【Specifications of The Regency Blower Fan】: ★ Length x Width x Height: 13" x 4.25" x 4.5", Air discharge length: 1" x 4 7/8" (each side), Distance between flanges: 3.25". ★ Motor Type: AC Shaded Pole, Rotation: CCW, Motor Bearing Type: Ball, Insulation: Class H (rated to 392°F), Motor RPM: 2800, Airflow in C.F.M: 80/135, Volts: 115, Frequency: 60 Hz, Power Consumption: 53 watts, Amperage: 0.92.
- ✔【Premium Sealed Ball Bearing Blowers】: Features a high quality sealed ball bearing blowers for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance,the bearing type of this regency fireplace blower is powerful, quiet, superbly balanced & Long Lasting. ★Less Noise – This replacement regency fireplace fan comes with rubber mounting feet helps to reduce noise and vibration.
- ✔【2 Speed Motor】: 80/135 CFM; This regency 910-157/p fireplace insert has two speed: Black Wire is for high speed and Red Wire is for low speed. ★ Works & fits like OEM parts to replace damaged or noisy blowers, heats rooms faster & efficiently.
- ✔【What U Get】: Your purchase includes one replacement blower fan that equipped with 3 – 23" long bare wire &6 rubber mounting feet. Each product from us is tested strictly before delivery and provides premium performance, thus you can purchase it with confidence and we will stand behind our products.
Wood Stove Fan, 8 Blade Fireplace Fan, Heat Powered Stove Top Fans for Wood Burner/Burning/Log Burner Stove, Eco Friendly (Mini Size 8 Blades)
- MORE EFFECTIVE-This heat powered stove fan with 8 blades circulates 50% more warm air than standard 4-blade fan.
- NO NEED ELECTRICITY-Heat powered by wood burning stove top.
- WHISPER QUIET-Working noise of CRSURE wood burning stove fan is
- WARRANTY-1-YEAR WARRANTY. No installation required.
- SIZE-(W)20.5*(D)10.8*(H)13.7 cm.
[New 6-Blade] Wood Stove Fan Heat Powered, Baihua Non Electric Eco Friendly Fan for Burning/Gas/Pellet/Log Burner Fireplace Top with Magnetic Thermometer Insulation Gloves
- 【Heat Driven & Battery Free】Baihua woodstove fan is effectively an engine that uses heat as an energy source to make it run. Heat activated fan---no battery, no electric and reduce carbon emissions, it's a real energy saving and eco friendly machine in winter. Similar to a fan you set up in the summer, stove fans blow the warm air produced by the stove around the room or into another room, depending on where you point it, in effect maximizing the heating power of the stove.
- 【Upgrade 6 blades & Longer working distance】Compared with the common 4-blade fireplace fan blower,Baihua fan above stove has been upgraded to a 6-blade.Scientific experiments have proved that the effective working distance of a 6-blade stove top fans can reach four meters, which is twice the working distance of a 3-blade fan of 2 meters.
- 【Quiet & No Extra Noise】Heat powered fan are silent，they won't create an intrusive noise and in most cases, you'll hardly hear a thing.If you hear abnormal noise from your fan, it may be caused by the deformation of the parts caused by the collision during transportation.
- 【Anodized aluminum material】Anodized aluminum is a material which will never rust fade, chip or peel.Heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminum (1,221 degrees F.) This meterial is chemically stable, will not decompose; is non-toxic, and it will never it is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by-products even under high temperature conditions, healthy and safe.
- 【Easy Operation & Friendly Service】No assembly needed, just put on the top of the stove, fire place fan will spin with the temperature getting higher. Operating Temperature : 185℉~ 842℉.We provide 30-day refund without reason and after-sales protection of up to 12 months. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently
- Necessary Fireplace Accessories- the stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently. wood stove fireplace fan
- Eco Friendly-The stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins. wood stove fireplace fan
- Silent Operation- The only moving part of the stove fan is the blades assembly, so the working noise is below 25DB, very quiet. You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will feel the warmth well. wood stove fireplace fan
- Operating Temperature- The general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Usually the fan gets spinning at about 55°C, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C. wood stove fireplace fan
- Overheating Protection-The In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module. wood stove fireplace fan
TOMERSUN 3 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace
- Compact Size--8.7 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches,the material of the stove fan is aluminum.
- No Batteries or Electricity required--The stove fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin,adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
- Longer lifetime--There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the stove fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃,the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet--The only moving part is the blade assembly.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption ,More Efficiency--The stove fan will help reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly.
GALAFIRE [ 2 Years ] 122°F Start Silent Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan 4 Blade Black Small for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Burning Stoves + Thermometer
- ✅ [ Must Have Fireplace Accessories ] - Heat powered wood stove fan N429 makes you feel warm faster + Magnetic Stove Thermometer measures operating temperature to keep your stove safe.
- ✅ [ Compact Design ] - Height only 19 cm / 7.48'' to fit narrow spaces, ideal for all kinds of wood burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- ✅ [ No Running Cost ] - Self-start at temp as low as 50°C / 122°F, no batteries required non-electric fan. Note: If the max temp on your stove top is even below 100°C / 212°F, DO NOT BUY, the fan will can't works efficiently.
- ✅ [ Burn Less Fuels, No Noise ] Quietly increase your stove efficiency, evenly distribute warm air thoughout the room with less fuels burned.
- ✅ [ Lifetime Technical Support ] - The frequently asked questions can be found on the USER GUIDE, if still any questions or complaints during uses, just contact us directly for solutions. GalaFire always stand behind products.
Best woodstove blower fans – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a woodstove blower fans. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a woodstove blower fans. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your woodstove blower fans and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most woodstove blower fanss fall within the price range of $ 49.99 to $ 31.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Heat Powered Stove Fan with Magnetic Thermometer 4 Blade Aluminium Silent Eco-friendly for Wood Log Burner Stoves.
If you want something medium range, choose Replacement Fireplace Blower Fan for Regency, Osburn, Regency Fireplace 910-157/P, Blower Motor Fan for Hampton HI300, Osburn FD006-1600, Rotom R7-RB167 Wood Stove Insert.. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the woodstove blower fans you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently
3. The brand
Buying the woodstove blower fans from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your woodstove blower fans to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a woodstove blower fans from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best woodstove blower fans?
The best woodstove blower fans is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Heat Powered Stove Fan with Magnetic Thermometer 4 Blade Aluminium Silent Eco-friendly for Wood Log Burner Stoves
Are there any good deals on woodstove blower fans?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best woodstove blower fans and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest woodstove blower fans?
Although most of the cheaper woodstove blower fans do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently
Where can I buy the woodstove blower fans?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best woodstove blower fans
We hope you liked the woodstove blower fanss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,