This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best air rivet gun . We would recommend using Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter – 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″ and 1/4″ Capacity as it is our top pick for you
Best air rivet gun Review :
Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter - 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" and 1/4" Capacity
- Includes the following nosepieces: 1/4-inch(6.4mm), 3/16-inch(4.8mm), 5/32-inch(4mm), 1/8-inch(3.2mm), 3/32-inch(2.4mm), 3 Nose pieces are screwed onto the base
- Powerful durable, high speed production tool
- Quick release air valve permits cylinder to return quickly for high speed assembly operations: Prevents overloading for long life
- Performs well at any angle
- Pulling Pressure - 2423 pounds
Arrow RT90P Fastener Pneumatic Rivet Tool
6 used from $39.68
- Pneumatic ultra-high speed riveter
- Use with 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in. and 3/16 in. aluminum, stainless steel, and steel rivets
- Comfortable, lightweight design
- Includes mandrel catcher
- Max Pressure: 90 PSI
WINTOOLS Pneumatic Air Hydraulic Pop Rivet Gun Riveter Riveting Tool w/Case
- This handy air rivet gun will make those riveting projects a breeze and save your hands from tiring out!
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT; Air Hose: 3/8"; Avg. Air Consumption: 3cfm
- Includes 3 Nose Pieces: 3/16", 5/32, 1/8", 3/32"
- Powerful, Durable, High Speed Production Tool Sets Rivets up to 3/16"
- Air Relief Valve Prevents Overloading for Long Life
Chicago Pneumatic CP9884 Heavy Duty Air Powered Riveter Rivet Gun, 1/4-Inch Rivet Max Capacity
- Includes: 3/16", 1/4", 1/4" monobolt (4.8, 6.4, and 6.4 mm monobolt) nose pieces
- Includes Jaw, syringe, service wrenches and oil bottle
- Designed for heavy pulling up to 3,530 lbs.
- Compact size and composite body
- Low vibrations and low noise level
Sunex SX0918T Heavy Duty Rivet Gun
- Features a pulling power of 1,983 ft-lbs
- Sets all conventional, standard, and structural blind rivets, monobolts, and t-rivets up to and including 3/16-inch diameter in all materials
- Comes with nose pieces in 3/32-inch, 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch, and 3/16-inch sizes
- Forged aluminum handle
- Nose pieces stored conveniently underneath base of gun
Chicago Pneumatic Tool CP9882 Air Hydraulic Riveter - Rivet Gun with Variable Nose Pieces. Tools and Equipment
- Durable Power Gun: hand tool is specifically designed for general maintenance activities. Air hydraulic riveter is designed for rivets in aluminum, copper, and other softer materials
- Caulking Gun: Rivet tool is an ideal tool for trailer panels, number plates and any type of panel maintenance. Handheld tool allows easy pulling up to 2200 lbs. Simple construction of the riveter ensures easy maintenance
- Easy-to-Use: pneumatic riveter features a transparent container with holes for quick release of rivet ends. Compact design of air-powered tool allows the operator to use it in tight spaces
- Portable Hydraulic Riveter: hand riveter is lightweight and is designed to perform optimally at various angles. Pneumatic riveter comes with different nose pieces for rivets 3/32, 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16 in.
- Easy Maintenance: use an air-line lubricator with SAE #10 oil for smooth functioning and long lasting performance. You may also put a drop of machine oil to the chuck jaws every 5,000 cycles for frequent upkeep
VOTOER Pneumatic Rivet Gun Hydraulic Air Riveter Tool Labor Saving Rivet Riveting Nut Nail Insert Hand Tool Set, 1/4-inch 3/16-inch 5/32-inch 1/8-inch 3/32-inch Nosepieces
- This handy air rivet gun will make those riveting projects a breeze and save your hands from tiring out.
- Aviation aluminum shell, strong body, lightweight and easy to operate in any position using one hand.
- Powerful short cylinder design, fast oil and gas circuit, high working efficiency. Allows fast assembly and repair to body panels.
- Anti-vibration rubber pad is wear-resistant, durable, shockproof and anti-fall, ensures long service life.
- Includes 5 nosepieces: 1/4-inch(6.4mm), 3/16-inch(4.8mm), 5/32-inch(4mm), 1/8-inch(3.2mm), 3/32-inch(2.4mm). 3 nose pieces are screwed onto the base.
3X AIR Hammer KIT for Solid Rivets. Comes with 2 Bucking Bars, 4 Cupped Universal Head BITS (3/32, 1/8, 5/32 & 3/16), A 1" Flush DIE, and 2 RETAINING Springs. HRH-3X-737
DoubleSun Heavy Duty Air Hydraulic Riveter-Professional Pop Pneumatic Riveting Gun Rivet Tool with Nose Pieces
- Power Por Riveter - Air hydraulic drive design, more labor-saving, more durable.Ergonomic design, comfortable grip, easy to operate, light weight, no fatigue for long time use.
- High Efficiency - Three-piece steel teeth design, good hardness, strong wear resistance large pulling force, can be use on stainless steel nails; 16mm working stroke, suitable for rivets of different lengths.
- Simple Operation - Quick release air valve permits cylinder to return quickly for high speed assembly operations; tail transparent container with holes for quick release of rivet ends; performs well at any angle and tight spaces.
- Widly Usage- Pop Pneumatic Riveting Gun is designed for rivets in aluminum, copper, and other softer materials. Applicable to a variety of industries such as decoration and decoration industry, automobile manufacturing, container production, electrical and electronic manufacturing, luggage manufacturing, machinery manufacturing.
- Satisfaction Warranty- Pneumatic riveter comes with different nose pieces for rivets 3/32, 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16 inch. 1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the air rivet gun in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a air rivet gun. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a air rivet gun. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your air rivet gun and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most air rivet guns fall within the price range of $ 86.93 to $ 72.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter – 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″ and 1/4″ Capacity.
If you want something medium range, choose Chicago Pneumatic CP9884 Heavy Duty Air Powered Riveter Rivet Gun, 1/4-Inch Rivet Max Capacity. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the VOTOER Pneumatic Rivet Gun Hydraulic Air Riveter Tool Labor Saving Rivet Riveting Nut Nail Insert Hand Tool Set, 1/4-inch 3/16-inch 5/32-inch 1/8-inch 3/32-inch Nosepieces
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the air rivet gun you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is VOTOER Pneumatic Rivet Gun Hydraulic Air Riveter Tool Labor Saving Rivet Riveting Nut Nail Insert Hand Tool Set, 1/4-inch 3/16-inch 5/32-inch 1/8-inch 3/32-inch Nosepieces
3. The brand
Buying the air rivet gun from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your air rivet gun to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a air rivet gun from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best air rivet gun?
The best air rivet gun is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter – 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″ and 1/4″ Capacity
Are there any good deals on air rivet gun?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best air rivet gun and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest air rivet gun?
Although most of the cheaper air rivet gun do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on VOTOER Pneumatic Rivet Gun Hydraulic Air Riveter Tool Labor Saving Rivet Riveting Nut Nail Insert Hand Tool Set, 1/4-inch 3/16-inch 5/32-inch 1/8-inch 3/32-inch Nosepieces
Where can I buy the air rivet gun?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best air rivet gun
We hope you liked the air rivet guns that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,