This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best home sub woofers . We would recommend using Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 home sub woofers – Our Picks
Top home sub woofers review
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
2 used from $123.80
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
8 used from $128.35
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
1 used from $73.59
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
Rockville Rock Shaker 10" Inch Black 600w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- Features: Rockville Rock Shaker 10 Black 600 Watt Powered 10" Home Theater Subwoofer, 600 Watts Peak / 300 Watts RMS, Built-in Class D Amplifier, Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board), High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish, The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch, The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply, High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone, Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil, Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!, Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton, Detachable foam grill
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls: RCA line input, RCA line output, Speaker High level inputs, Speaker High level outputs, Volume control, Phase switch (0°-180°), Crossover Frequency control, Power switch, Standard IEC power cable included
- Specifications: Amplifier: Class D, Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm, Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1
- Rear side of the subwoofer: Subwoofer (LINE) Jack in, Subwoofer (LINE) Jack out, Volume Control, Phase switch (0° - 180°), Frequency control, Power switch, Speaker high level in, Speaker high level out??
Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300 watts of Dynamic Power, and All-Digital Amplifier for Powerful Home Theater Bass in Black
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
Powered Subwoofer, BESTISAN Deep Bass Home Audio Subwoofer, Wired and Wireless Compact Subwoofer for Home Theater/TV/Speakers/Computer/Phone, Bluetooth 5.0/Optical/RCA, Built-in Amplifier 6.5’’ Sub
1 used from $69.85
- Powered Subwoofer - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, this sub is your answer to more power in a compact design.Overall frequency response 40- 250 Hz, Gain and 60 - 250 Hz Crossover control knobs. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch.
- 6.5 Inch Side Firing Woofer - Long throw subwoofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design in compact size, with added internal bracing and fashion black oak finish, not only a excellent sub, but also a premium decor.
- Wireless& wired Connection - Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in time on both the warning tone and rear panel subwoofer interface. Optical and audio cable are included, connect this sub with your TV or other device, to enjoy rich bass from them.
- Led display design - Different led light indicates different mode, round corner design can prevent bruising and perfectly integrate with your room.
- Home Audio Subwoofer - The subwoofer with built-in amp combines delicate musicality and thunderous power for the ultimate in home theater sound effects as well as unsurpassed musical excellence. We recommend you to match this subwoofer with your speakers, brings you immersive surround sound.
Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5" Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design, Opt/RCA/Bluetooth Input, Built-in Amplifier for Home Theater, Receiver, Speakers, Deep Bass in Black
5 used from $68.80
- Powered Subwoofer For Extra Bass & Punch- The 6.5" powered subwoofer features continuously variable 60-250hz crossover and 40-250hz frequency response. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch.
- RCA Line Input&Output- Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers subwoofer output, and its outputs can pair with soundbar with AUX or bookshelf speakers with line in, pumps out loads of deep, tight, smooth bass with low distortion, for the ultimate in refined behavior.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmission- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you stream music directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible devices. Note: We recommend you to pair the subwoofer with your speakers/soundbars as it enlarges the bass only.
- Connect the Subwoofer to Soundbar and TV - Switch the subwoofer to OPT mode and connect it to TV via optical cable in the box, then hook a supplied RCA cable between audio out port on the sub and AUX in port on the soundbar, switch the soundbar to AUX mode.
- 100% Satisfaction Service- Bestisan offers lifetime technical support. Any questions or suggestions, pls freely email us for help. We absolutely give you a satisfied solution.
BESTISAN Powered Subwoofer, 6.5’’ Bluetooth 5.0 Home Audio Subwoofer, Deep Bass Response Subwoofers in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems, TV, Speakers, Optical/Bluetooth/RCA, Black
- POWERED COMPACT SUBWOOFER-Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, this sub is your answer to more power in a compact design.Overall frequency response 40- 250 Hz, Gain and 60 - 250 Hz Crossover control knobs.
- 6.5 INCH SIDE FIRING WOOFER - Long throw subwoofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design in compact size, with added internal bracing and black oak finish.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS - For an surround cinematic experience, pair this sub to any stereo or multichannel audio system by using wide range of connections. The function of the subwoofer is to enlarge the bass only, we recommend using this unit along with your speakers, and paired bluetooth of the subwoofer. plug and play, upgrade your music sound instantly!
- HOME THEATER POWERED COMPACT SUBWOOFER -Bestisan powered subwoofer standard 3.5mm RCA high lever inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated subwoofer output. It delivers incredible deep bass performance and provides low, tight and smooth bass. Make your movies, music and sports experience thrilling.
- FAST AND STABLE BLUETOOTH5.0 CONNECTION Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in time on both the warning tone and rear panel subwoofer interface.
60Watts Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5‘’ Home Audio Subwoofers, Sub Woofer for Home Theater System/Bookshelf Speakers/Sound Bar/Receiver, Subwoofer with Deep Bass(LFE/Stereo Line Input/Audio Output)
- ULTRA 6.5INCH POWERED SUBWOOFER: This Bestisan 6.5inches Sub every part of this driver has been developed from the ground up and customized to deliver high output, low distortion, and accurate bass
- BRING LOUDER CLEARER SOUND TO YOUR LIFE: Sub Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at HIGH volume levels, for more efficient use of power. Features continuously variable 40-250 Hz crossover and 40-250Hz frequency response
- UPGRADE YOUR IMMERSIVE HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE: Bestisan SW65C Subwoofer is an all in one powered subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application. Delivers clean sound with tight and thumping bass you can really feel
- EASY SETUP WITH ANY SYSTEM: Bestisan Home theater Subwoofer combined Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly
- Warm Tips: Please kindly note this Bestisan SW65C Subwoofer function is to enlarge the bass only, we recommend you to pair it with your speakers
home sub woofers – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a home sub woofers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a home sub woofers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your home sub woofers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most home sub wooferss fall within the price range of $ 149 to $ 79.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Rockville Rock Shaker 10″ Inch Black 600w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5″ Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design, Opt/RCA/Bluetooth Input, Built-in Amplifier for Home Theater, Receiver, Speakers, Deep Bass in Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the home sub woofers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5″ Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design, Opt/RCA/Bluetooth Input, Built-in Amplifier for Home Theater, Receiver, Speakers, Deep Bass in Black
3. The brand
Buying the home sub woofers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your home sub woofers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a home sub woofers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best home sub woofers?
The best home sub woofers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
Are there any good deals on home sub woofers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best home sub woofers and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest home sub woofers?
Although most of the cheaper home sub woofers do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5″ Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design, Opt/RCA/Bluetooth Input, Built-in Amplifier for Home Theater, Receiver, Speakers, Deep Bass in Black
Where can I buy the home sub woofers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best home sub woofers
We hope you liked the home sub wooferss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,