In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen computers under 500 . We would recommend using HP 22 All-in-One PC, AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Full HD IPS 21.5-inch Anti-glare Display, Windows 10 Home, USB Mouse and Keyboard (22-df0022, 2020) as it is available at reasonable price
Best computers under 500 Review :
HP 22 All-in-One PC, AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Full HD IPS 21.5-inch Anti-glare Display, Windows 10 Home, USB Mouse and Keyboard (22-df0022, 2020)
2 used from $429.00
- MORE THAN A TOWER: The HP All-in-One PC blends the power of a desktop with the beauty of a slim, modern display into one dependable device designed to grow with you.
- EVERYTHING YOU DO FEELS FAST: Tackle your busiest days and save everything you love with the performance of a reliable AMD Athlon(TM) Gold 3150U processor. Boot up in seconds and store more of what you love with 256 GB of SSD storage
- AMD RADEON(TM) GRAPHICS: Whether it’s games or movies, experience performance for all your entertainment
- STAY CONNECTED: Work care-free and keep in touch with colleagues and friends with the HP TrueVision HD camera, dual array microphone, and dual front-facing speakers. The pop-up camera is only enabled when in use, securing your privacy.
- WINDOWS 10 HOME: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.
HP 24-inch All-in-One Desktop Computer, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home (24-dd0010, White)
2 used from $469.00
- Windows 10 Home: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.30 GHz
- Memory and internal storage: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB), 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass
- Integrated display: 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge monitor
HP Desktop PC, Intel Pentium Gold G6400 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB SSD Storage, Windows 10 Home, High-Speed Performance Computer, 8 USB Ports, Business, Study, Videos, & Gaming (M01-F1014, 2020)
2 used from $354.81
- REMOTE WORK-READY - Study or work from home with an undeniably reliable and stylish PC from a brand that you can trust
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Sleek construction accompanied by a USB black wired mouse and keyboard combo allow this HP to seamlessly fit into any work or living space
- LIGHTNING-FAST PROCESSOR & CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGING - Content creation is made simple with the Intel Pentium Gold G6400 processor (1) and images are brought to life with Intel UHD Graphics 630. (2)
- KEEP THE ENTERTAINMENT GOING - Get the most from your gaming and streaming experience with stellar graphics provided by Intel UHD Graphics 630
- MEMORY AND STORAGE - This desktop’s performance gets amped up thanks to the bandwidth from 8 GB of RAM (3) and 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive lets you store documents, videos, and so much more. (4)
HP Elite Desktop Computer Package - Windows 10 Professional, Intel Quad Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 22inch LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, WiFi, Microsoft Authorized Refurbished PC (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- HP Compaq Pro 6300 Small Form Factor Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i5-3470 up to 3.6GHz, 8G DDR3, 500G, WIFI, Windows 10 64-Multi-Language Support English/Spanish/French (Renewed)
- Includes: Monitor, USB Keyboard & Mouse, WiFi Adapter, Microsoft office 30 days free trail..
- Ports: Front: USB 2.0(4), microphone, headphone; Rear: USB 3.0(4), USB 2.0 (2), audio in, audio out, VGA, DisplayPort, Serial, PS/2 (2), RJ-45.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF Slim Business Desktop Computer, Intel i5-4570 up to 3.60 GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD, USB 3.0, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit (Renewed) (8GB RAM | 500GB HDD) (Renewed)
- HP 600G1 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3.2 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 8GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVD Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Includes: USB Keyboard and Mouse,
(Refurbished) Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer
Computer the Outside in / Various
2 used from $15.61
- Year of Recording 1983.
- Record Label Folkways Records.
- Source Archive Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage.
- Credits Artist Barton McLean ; Cover photo by Karl Korte ; Design by Ronald Clyne.
- 101 Etunytude (Narration) Barton McLean 1:50.
Computer Fixer Guys - CFG Quick Tips
|Is Adult Product|
How to choose the best computers under 500
There are some things you should consider when buying a computers under 500. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a computers under 500. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your computers under 500 and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most computers under 500s fall within the price range of $ 478.8 to $ 10.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the HP 22 All-in-One PC, AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Full HD IPS 21.5-inch Anti-glare Display, Windows 10 Home, USB Mouse and Keyboard (22-df0022, 2020).
If you want something medium range, choose HP Elite Desktop Computer Package – Windows 10 Professional, Intel Quad Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 22inch LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, WiFi, Microsoft Authorized Refurbished PC (Renewed). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Computer the Outside in / Various
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the computers under 500 you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Computer the Outside in / Various
3. The brand
Buying the computers under 500 from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your computers under 500 to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a computers under 500 from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best computers under 500?
The best computers under 500 is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is HP 22 All-in-One PC, AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor, 4 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Full HD IPS 21.5-inch Anti-glare Display, Windows 10 Home, USB Mouse and Keyboard (22-df0022, 2020)
Are there any good deals on computers under 500?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best computers under 500 and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest computers under 500?
Although most of the cheaper computers under 500 do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Computer the Outside in / Various
Where can I buy the computers under 500?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best computers under 500
We hope you liked the computers under 500s that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,