This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best coil siding nailer . We would recommend using Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2″ Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Side Load Magazine, Black as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best coil siding nailer review:
Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Side Load Magazine, Black
- Nailed It: This pneumatic coil siding fencing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic grip handle, no mar tip, and transparent side load magazine that holds up to 400 wire or plastic coated siding nails for hard-working efficiency.
- Many Applications: This nailer is ideal for cement siding, sheathing, fencing, fiber concrete siding, decking installation, plywood, and OSB. It features depth adjustment, allowing you to customize the firing depth for many different types of projects.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inch Siding Nails, Side load, Tilt Bottom Magazine (NV65AH2)
- SIDING NAILER: Accepts 16º wire collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2". Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/4"
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Switch between sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- EASY LOAD: Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- FASTENERS: Drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails for added flexibility
- NO MAR NOSE CAP: Protects material from accidental marks
HBT HBCN65P 15 Degree 2-1/2-Inch Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing
- Drives Plastic or Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails;
- Magnesium housing to provide light comfortable usage as well as promising durability;
- Easy Jam-Release and maintenance due to exposed nose guide when opening magazine;
- Sequential fire or contact fire through a flip of a switch;
- Tool-free depth adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently; 360˚ adjustable exhaust to direct air away from the user; 360˚ swivel air plug minimizes hose twisting for improved control around work area.
Freeman PCN50 15 Degree Coil Siding Nailer, 2"
- No-mar tip helps prevent damage to work surface/includes 2ND no-mar tip
- Tool less depth adjustment for handling a variety of materials
- Side loading canister and quick driving for efficiency
- Contact Fire for safe and precise fastening
- Shoots 15-degree nails ranging from 1 in. To 2 in
Makita AN613 Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer
- efficient motor & trigger design offers leading fastening performance
- “tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options
- drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience
- smooth nose tip prevents scratching
BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch (N66C)
1 used from $189.99
- The sliding nail gun drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide of the siding nailer sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- The coil siding nailer has a lightweight aluminum design for durability
- Soft rubber foot helps to prevent damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
DEWALT DW66C-1 2-1/2 Inch 15 Degree Coil Siding and Fencing Nailer
- Durable, lightweight (4.9 lbs.) aluminum housing. Smooth rubber foot aids in preventing damage to work surface
- Coil siding and fencing mailer with tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Easy to use
Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer, Siding Nails 1-1/2 inch To 2-1/2 inch, Side load, Tilt Bottom Magazine (NV65AH2)
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads; Capable of driving nails as large as 2 1/2 x .099 inches at a rate of 3 per second
- 4.8 pounds, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
Metabo HPT Coil Siding/Framing Nailer | Pneumatic | Drives 1-3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Wire & Plastic Collated Siding/Framing Nails | NV75A5
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16º wire coil nails from 1-3/4" - 3" and 15º plastic coil nails from 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 5.7 lbs for easy maneuverability
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- EASY LOAD: Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
How to choose the best coil siding nailer
There are some things you should consider when buying a coil siding nailer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a coil siding nailer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your coil siding nailer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most coil siding nailers fall within the price range of $ 164.99 to $ 299.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2″ Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Side Load Magazine, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Freeman PCN50 15 Degree Coil Siding Nailer, 2″. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DEWALT DW66C-1 2-1/2 Inch 15 Degree Coil Siding and Fencing Nailer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the coil siding nailer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DEWALT DW66C-1 2-1/2 Inch 15 Degree Coil Siding and Fencing Nailer
3. The brand
Buying the coil siding nailer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your coil siding nailer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a coil siding nailer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best coil siding nailer?
The best coil siding nailer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2″ Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Side Load Magazine, Black
Are there any good deals on coil siding nailer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best coil siding nailer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest coil siding nailer?
Although most of the cheaper coil siding nailer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DEWALT DW66C-1 2-1/2 Inch 15 Degree Coil Siding and Fencing Nailer
Where can I buy the coil siding nailer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best coil siding nailer
We hope you liked the coil siding nailers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,